In Good Care!
SWASA is the leading source of innovative industry driven Information in the field of Mutton & Wool Sheep Production.
Supported by BKB as South Africa’s leading authority on agriculture for the past 100 years, our vision is to drive SWASA as internationally recognised Sheep & Wool Academy.
Our objectives are to:
1. Promote the holistic sheep industry of southern Africa
2. Provide an interactive and integrated academic e-platform to enable an academy of excellence driven by the sheep & wool industry
3. Promote international responsible production standards of wool and meat
4. Link southern African farmers and students to the local and international sheep and wool industry
5. Provide online technical- and economical advisory services and information to the sheep and wool industry
B Sc Agric
Johann is an Agricultural Economist and commercial farmer with more than 30 years’ experience in agricultural training and development. Johann spearheaded i3A’s Online Campus.
Dr Antonie Geyer
B Sc Agric (Hons), M Sc Agric, Ph D Economics
Antonie is a senior and well know agricultural economist with more than 35 years’ experience in the commercial agricultural Industry and Academic Institutions.
B Mil (Ret. Brig Gen)
Hans is an experienced retired military leader with a strong and proven track record in leadership development, training, planning and logistical support.
Giepie began his career as a sheep and wool technician in 1975 and as a Wool Board / NWKV Production Advisor over the past 45 years made his mark in the industry.